Terms of Service and Rules
By registering an account on Project Polygon, you must agree to the following:
- You must be 13 years old or older to be able to use Project Polygon. If not, you may expect your social abilities to be disabled.
- Do not post any NSFW content. This also goes for erotic talk and roleplay.
- Do not say slurs in a demeaning or discriminatory way.
- Do not post any malicious links or content. These can be counted as IP loggers or links to malware.
- Do not make an excessive amount of accounts for the purpose of namesniping or farming currency. Alternate accounts are allowed, but only a reasonable amount of accounts.
- Do not post any personally identifiable information. In other words, don't dox people.
- Exploiting is not allowed unless it is explicity allowed by the game owner.
- You may be held accountable if a user you invite to Project Polygon breaks the rules. It will usually depend on the offence.
By not following these rules, your account may be suspended and any related content that breaks these rules may be deleted.
In general, all we ask is for you is to keep it nice and civil here.